Sunday, December 14, 2008

The lake effect

When we get snow storms that blow directly from west to east of the Great Salt Lake, we get a lot of snow.....
It's been snowing all morning, and not little fluffs of snow either, big, fat flakes that made their way down the backs of a couple of girls who braved the outdoors a few hours ago.

The husband and I are waiting for it to stop before we even bother with the shoveling part.





And S told me that she wants to be a veterinarian when she grows up, which would be helpful now since Sherman is yelping whenever we move him like he is in deathly pain. Poor little guy.

3 comments:

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

Oh man.....I am glad we only got an inch or so! And poor Sherman! Shadow has problems like that....if you figure out whats wrong let me know!

Ashley said...

Oh look at that cute pic, you and 2 dogs who would have ever guessed!

Amberlee said...

I have a wonderful idea, you should move to a little place they call Holladay. Think of the fun. Thank you for the early xmas gift... a post with pictures. Happy happy I am. Hey leave me your email address, I am going private at the end of Dec. Have a great Xmas.