Friday, July 10, 2009

Seriously?

I am feeling this huge wave of jealousy. It is horrible and consuming.

I should be happy with what I have. Happy happy happy. I know that things may look good on the outside to other people, when inside they may just be shit. I want to believe this, but I'm not sure if it's really true. Just my psychoanalysis to make myself feel remotely better.

There has just been one friend of mine that I somehow let what goes on in their life get to me. I tend to compare and I need to STOP. We now lead two very different lives and we turned in those opposite directions a long time ago.

A long time ago.

How does one get over being jealous? And I would have to not talk it down and call it something else, because when all is said and done, it is pure jealousy.

Sucky, shitty jealousy.

Of what, exactly? I'm not completely sure.

I'll have to get back to you on that one.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I wish I had an answer for that question. If I did I wouldn't suffer from it myself at times.

I don't suppose you can google 'cure for jealousy' and come up with any decent remedies.

** sure miss you guys **