Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who keeps tabs? or, Mama don't take my Google Reader away.

I swear, I can go months being able to access certain websites at work and then, ka-pow!, out of nowhere, I get blocked.

I used to be able to see bossy, and all my fellow blogspotter fiends, but then I got the "personal storage" blah blah is restricted by your blah blah and boo. sigh.

Well, then I got smarter than these genius IT freaks at my job and just set everyone up on Google Reader. This worked grand, with the exception of not being able to see the photos along with the stories. It was fun to imagine what some people may have had posted along with the daily story and then come home to actually see what they had up there was far different, and always better, than what my mind had conjured up.

Today, I log in to my gmail and hit the Reader tab and viola!, the moment of getting blocked.
BASTARDS
Internet blocking Nazi BASTARDS

They also blocked this messed-up site for adult content, ha! Geez, I wondered how long it would take to get them to figure that one out.

It was fun while it lasted, but I am really pissed about them taking my reader away.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

how are you suppose to look like you are busy working if they keep taking all your tools away. and FJ does have some serious IT brilliance in their employ.

Justin &Tammy Taylor said...

No more gmail??? What the crap!!! Sheesh....you need some kind of enjoyment from that place!