Monday, March 17, 2008

What to sample next?

My thumb sucker...aka the sampler of bathroom stall doors, is turning into a holy terror.

I told a friend of mine about her licking the window at REI on Saturday and got peals of laughter in response.

I can laugh too, the child is a riot...but she is killing me! She is sick again! and again and again, and spent time in the naughty corner during dinner and just ripped off two, luscious sprigs from my favorite plant! The husband is sending her to the naughty corner....

Oh my hell.

Grant me the sanity to survive this child.

She told me from the back seat of the car on the way home from school that her mouth tasted yucky.
I asked her if it was because she just had chocolate and then some goldfish?

She politely informed me that the reason her mouth tasted yucky was because her new shoe tasted yucky, and apparently, when you get new shoes, you also need to put them in your mouth to sample their lovely flavor.

No comments: