Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Let's see....

Not really much to post about, other than the thumb-sucker has yet, another cold.

Shocking. I know.

Obviously our attempts to stop the suckage are not working too well.

I did finally get over myself and went to the doctor concerning my heart palpitations and bouncy manuvers and got set up with a 24 hour Holter Monitor. I did that yesterday and took back the device this afternoon.

I should get some feedback in a few days. I'm really trying to rule out any issues due to my previous bouts with heart problems. Things that were burnt out of my heart via ablation, tissue, is what they call it. ha. There is always a chance that said tissue can grow back. Wouldn't *that* be a treat!

Well, it is time to walk the dog. More like, jog with the dog. Who knew that a daschund would be a running companion? With those short little weiner-dog legs and all.

It's a hoot, especially him in his sweater...since it's cold, and he shivers.

No comments: