Friday, December 21, 2007

That's what crackheads are made of

Sugar and spice and everything nice.

If I hadn't been so busy at work today, I may have been able to enjoy the tomfoolery of those around me.

I wanted to participate, I wanted to laugh at others shortcomings, but dammit, I was busy.
No one else seemed to be busy, what the hell? This happened to me last Friday too.

I now get the weekend to balance my checkbook and pay bills online when I could have been doing this at my desk and gotten paid whilst doing it......I was even going to take a lunch...something that doesn't come easily as of late. It's a combination of wanting a little extra something when I get a paycheck and not wanting to go drive in the snow. And, of course, the never-ending fight-for-a-parking-spot at my workplace.

Well, the husband is home and it's time to pack two kids off to Switzerland, I mean, bed.

No comments: